Seeking for the right e-commerce platform that fits your business requirements are important. WooCommerce vs. Shopify is a showdown between two e-commerce giants. Shopify powers over 800,000+ online stores, while WooCommerce claims to be the most popular e-commerce platform. But which is right for you? Let’s see:
Shopify is hosted. Hence, Shopify manages the software for you and provides you a lot of flexibility as well.
The benefits of Shopify are:
- Pricing fair enough and you will know how much budget you have to set as per project.
- Shopify provides you access to several applications for extending your store.
- From hosting to security Shopify manages everything for you.
- The themes are plentiful and beautiful.
- Within a few minutes, Shopify launches your online store.
- Dropshipping is rather simple with Shopify.
- The support is the best in the business.
WooCommerce is self-hosted. In WooCommerce your store files are located on your server, and because its free, you can easily do modifications to your store as per your requirement.
The benefits of WooCommerce are:
- WooCommerce offers complete customization and control.
- WordPress has a huge community online.
- WooCommerce provides you endless themes & plugins.
- WooCommerce is simple to configure on WordPress.
- The WooCommerce plugin is free.
From the above discussion, it’s clear that the major difference between these two giants is the pricing. While Shopify offers plans starting from $29 per month, WooCommerce is free, but you need to buy your domain and hosting. Seeking for expertise! At Cartcoders Shopify store customization experts create a Shopify Custom Theme Setup as per your preference.